I had trouble finding a good folding plugin for eclipse Indigo. The installation details are inserted below. In short: download the archive, extract plugins and features folders to the appropriate plugins and features folders in eclipse.
in User Defined Regions tab use e.g.:
Start identifier: region End identifier: endregion
- Install plugin
- Unpack the downloaded file eclipse-folding-plugin.tar.gz
- Copy the contents of the:
- features folder => eclipse features folder
- plugins folder => eclipse plugins folder
- Configure plugin in Eclipse:
- Select "Windows->Preferences"
- Select "Java->Editor->Folding"
- Check the "Enable folding" option
- Select "Coffee Bytes Java Folding" in the "Select folding to use:" option
- Check "User Defined Regions" in the "General Fold Setting:" option