Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Office 2010 - Web Licence Manager

I bought Office 2010 and installed it on 3 computers just as my licence allowed. Some time later I bought more RAM for my laptop so that I have 4 GB of RAM now. My Windows 7 says - 4GB RAM (2.90 usable). As I read on a few forums the only solution is to install Windows x64.
But how can I know that changing to x64 will come unnoticed by "the holy" licencing system of Microsoft - I don't. I paid for Office - I demand exact information on how my licences are STORED, MANAGED and what hardware, software information goes to Microsoft.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeinstall/thread/ac736d7a-961b-4013-88a2-467bc61ab0d0

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post, please leave a comment :)